Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry.
You can have Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1 packages of firm tofu.
- It’s of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- Prepare of water.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes.
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews.
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.