You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey (or beef).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 large can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans and/or red kidney beans. It depends on preference.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 of crockpot.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat, add onions.
- Add meat, and the rest of the ingredients except refried beans to crockpot. Add those last.
- Cook in crockpot for 6 to 8 hours on low.