Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish. Great recipe for Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish. It came out great and my friends enjoyed it, so now I just improved my own recipe, bake or grilled it is awesome. The different flavors will bring your taste buds to a new exotic point for.
There are only a few meals in my family that everyone can agree on. Spoon stuffing into each fish-lined muffin cup. A FAST Sweet N' Spicy Pineapple Chicken Skillet Clean Eaters LOVE! You can cook Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish
- Prepare 8 of Fish ( I use croaker, spot or sea bass).
- It’s 1/2 lb of Raw shrimp.
- Prepare 2 packages of 5oz. Yellow rice.
- It’s 2 stalk of Celery.
- It’s 2 of Plum tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Jalepenoe.
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mango sauce.
- You need dash of Salt.
- Prepare dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Lime juice.
A Perfect Turkey Taco Salad to Rock Your Clean Eating Goals! Add this Chicken "Nachos" Skillet to Your Clean Eating Weekend Plans! In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Place chops on a broiler pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish instructions
- Clean fish.
- Butterfly and rinse fish.
- Soak the fish in lime juice for 45mins to hour in the refrigerator.
- While fish is soaking, prepare your yellow rice as directed on the package.
- While rice is cooking, dice your celery, onion, bell pepper, red pepper, plum tomatoes and jalepenoe. Set aside in a medium container.
- Season your shrimp with old bay seasoning and refrigerate.
- When rice is done and has cooled off a little. Mix the rice with the ingredients in medium bowl along with the shrimp and 3 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce.
- Lay your fish on aluminum foil (butterfly) and brush with mango sauce, fill half of the fish with rice mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35mins.. (If grill, grill for 15-20mins.
- Fold fish over, season with salt and pepper, close aluminum foil and place on baking sheet.
Firm tofu, bell pepper, and red onion, all quickly stir fried in sweet and sour sauce. A word of caution – this is VERY spicy! If you like milder dishes, decrease the amount of pepper flakes or omit them altogether. Sweet, hot, burn-your-face-off fiery—we love peppers in their many and varied forms. These sweet and hot pepper recipes represent our best ways to use 'em all, from stuffed bell peppers to nicely.