Baked Salmon Bundles. The Oven-Baked Salmon Bundles with Parsley-Mascarpone Sauce and Potatoes recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! Rich salmon encased in a flaky golden brown pastry will delight family and guests—and no one has to know how Spinach Salmon Bundles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Greens.
Salmon is a flaky, fatty fish with a multitude of health benefits. The American Heart Association recommends two servings a week of oily. Mascarpone cheese, smoked salmon, and asparagus are wrapped up in lasagna noodles and doused in Meyer lemon sauce in this elegant main dish. You can cook Baked Salmon Bundles using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon Bundles
- You need 4 of pieces of salmon.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 of fresh basil leaves per piece if salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of sliced lemon.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes per bundle.
- You need 1 of olive oil to drizzle per bundle.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thin.
Asparagus & Smoked Salmon Bundles are something that look extremely fancy but do not take long to make at all. They are so easy to make. This easy Baked Salmon is flaky and delicious with honey garlic flavors. One-Pan Baked Salmon & Baby Broccoli.
Baked Salmon Bundles instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Place salmon pieces into tinfoil big enough to hold the ingredients.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place sliced onion on top of salmon.
- Place basil on top of the onions.
- Place 4 cherry tomatoes around fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle rosemary on salmon & tomatoes.
- Place a slice of lemon on top.
- Season with salt & pepper if needed.
- Wrap tinfoil to make a package.
- Bake 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the salmon.
Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Fresh salmon fillets-or steaks-make a fast and easy meal. Not only are they great for a weeknight.