Taco bake. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. This cheesy taco bake will have you begging for more. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco! This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney You can cook Taco bake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco bake
- Prepare 2 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, seasoned.
- Prepare 2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Grands brand biscuits.
- It’s of Taco toppings of your choice.
Taco Bake is a specialty of Marlene Logan's in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Her hearty dish is perfect for a hungry family or to serve to company. Taco Bake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form!
Taco bake step by step
- Brown and break up the ground beef, drain grease.
- Add the taco seasoning, 1/2 cup water, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
- Heat all thoroughly on the stove.
- Place meat mixture in a large baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and then biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until the biscuits are puffed and dark golden brown.
- Top with your favorite taco toppings: black olives, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream, etc.
With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. I season the meat as I would for tacos. I use taco chips in place of the tortilla strips. Mexican Taco Bake starts with ground beef seasoned with Ortega's Taco Seasoning Mix. Ortega's Mexican seasonings use a unique blend of spices to provide an authentic Mexican eating experience.