Dijon panko-crusted salmon. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir until the crumbs are evenly coated. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
Dijon Panko Crusted Salmon for Dinner. Salmon is one of my favorite types of fish to cook for dinner. It’s fairly easy to cook and my kids like it as well. You can have Dijon panko-crusted salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dijon Panko-crusted Salmon
- It’s 1 pound of Alaskan salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
I especially love that it is healthy too. Salmon is full of protein and healthy fats so I love making it a regular part of our dinner routine. This Dijon Panko Crusted Salmon is so tasty. We love this Panko Herb-Crusted Dijon Salmon recipe!
Dijon Panko-crusted Salmon Instructions
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Skin salmon and cut into four equal parts.
- Oil a baking pan and place the salmon on the pan skin side up.
- In a bowl, mix dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. The mixture should be smooth like pancake batter.
- With a cooking brush, apply the dijon mixture to the top of the salmon be sure to apply evenly so the panko can stick.
- Take the panko and press into the top of the salon where you just applied the mixture.
- Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown. Be careful not to overcook the salmon, or it will be too dry.
- Take out of the oven after about thirty minutes and sprinkle lemon juice on the top. Enjoy!.
Flaky salmon slathered in creamy dijon mustard and topped with crispy panko and fresh herbs. Skip the boring salmon and add some serious oomph to your weeknight dinner routine with this tasty seafood dish. I love the tang of the dijon mustard paired with the sweetness of the honey along with a faint zip from the lemon zest. Then of course I love that crunch from the herbed and oiled Panko mixture. All of the aforementioned ingredients are perfect compliments to salmon, when you try it you’ll see what I mean.