Coconut rice garnished with shrimps and vegetables. To make this homemade Thai rice recipe, simply: Begin by sauteing some carrots and bell pepper in a bit of coconut oil. Next, add your garlic, ginger and Thai red curry paste and lightly cook, to release the curry's aromas. Stir in the broth, coconut milk and rice and allow everything to simmer, until all of the liquid is absorbed.
Always a weeknight favorite, this quick and easy curry is loaded with chunks of zucchini and simmered in a flavorful coconut curry. Replace the shrimp with chicken or add extra zucchini and other vegetables for a hearty curry. Serve it over white rice — or noodles if you desire. You can cook Coconut rice garnished with shrimps and vegetables using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut rice garnished with shrimps and vegetables
- Prepare of Coconut.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Peas.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Bell peper.
- Prepare of Spices of your choice.
- It’s of Beef or chicken(either).
Easy Coconut Shrimp Curry is a one skillet wonder (if you don't count the rice), making dinner easy, simple and fuss-free. This recipe is perfect for busy nights and requires little effort, but is full of delicious flavor. I'm always looking for ways to make dinner easy, without compromising on quality. Vegetables and herbs: onions, garlic, ginger, parsley or cilantro to garnish.
Coconut rice garnished with shrimps and vegetables instructions
- Break and grate your coconut, milk it and set aside the water. Perboil your rice and set aside, then prepare your tick stew or sauce like you would when preparing a jollof rice stock, using the coconut water as your cooking. Then add your precooked meat of your choice. Salt and maggi to taste. At this time, your vegetables would have washed and sliced and set aside as well.
- Allow the rice to cook and done, as the water is almost dried up, pour in your vegetables and mix together then cover to steam a bit and have the water totally dried up.
- Viola! Your coconut rice with shrimps and vegetables is ready to daliquate. Enjoy with any drink of your choice.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil enhances the coconut flavor of the curry but you can substitute with olive oil if that's all you have on hand. How to make keto shrimp coconut curry. First, we need to marinate the shrimp to make sure that the flavors really sink in. I found this recipe on a can of coconut milk. Pour the sauce into the pan and stir to coat veggies and shrimp.