spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings. Tomato rice is a simple, spicy, flavorful & delicious one pot dish made with rice, tomatoes, spices & herbs. This tomato rice can be made in a pressure cooker or a pot. Usually tomato rice is very spicy and people enjoy it that way.
It is also known as thakkali sadam and is a healthy rice dish made in one pot. Home » Recipes » Spicy Tomato Mackerel with Rice. For this recipe I used Princes Mackerel Fillets in a Spicy Tomato Sauce. You can have spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings
- It’s 1 can of peeled tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 large of onion (sliced and fry keep oil too).
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic (sliced & fry).
- Prepare 1 of toasted chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of toasted chick pea flour.
- It’s 1 of dry prawns (grounded).
- You need 1 of fish source.
- It’s 1 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 of salt.
Teamed with a packet of rice from the store cupboard and. Coconut rice is popular throughout Southeast Asia. Sambal means "sauce" in Malay, and this spicy tomato condiment is great with rich, sweet rice. The spicy tomato sauce, called salsa diabla, is terrific with roasted or grilled vegetables, too.
spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings step by step
- fry onions & garlic keep the oil set aside.
- put peeled tomatoes in a pot add 1 / 4 cup of water add chicken stock powder, pinch of salt simmer until thickened set aside.
- season chicken wings and fry.
- RICE MIXTURE (per serving).
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- 1 teaspoon of chick pea flour.
- 1 tablespoon of onion.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of dry prawns.
- a dash of fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of tomatoes mix.
- mix well.
- plate up.
Using a teaspoon, stuff the chiles with the rice mixture, firmly packing in the filling. To serve, spoon the rice into the centre of four serving plates. Recreate this delicious spicy tomato mackerel with rice at home with my recipe. Rice with fresh peppers and spring onions, topped with gorgeous mackerel in a rich, spicy tomato sauce. While the pan comes to the boil, rinse the rice under cold running water.