Salmon & Dill California Roll. Salmon / ˈ s æ m ə n / is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae. Other fish in the same family include trout, char, grayling and whitefish. Salmon are native to tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus).
By Health Nut Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Smoked Salmon Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. Try these delicious recipes any night of the week for a no-stress dinner. Salmon definition is – a large anadromous salmonid fish (Salmo salar) of the North Atlantic noted as a game and food fish —called also Atlantic salmon. You can have Salmon & Dill California Roll using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon & Dill California Roll
- You need 1 of around 400 grams Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of two 1 cm squares Salmon (For sashimi, cut).
- Prepare 1 of two 1 cm squares Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/3 of Avocado (cut into 1 cm wide thin strips).
- You need 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- You need 6 of sprigs ☆Dill (roughly minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of White toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of just 1 dash Thinly sliced lemon and dill (to garnish).
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce (to taste).
Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular. Here are some great-tasting, all-star baked salmon recipes to enjoy any time. Salmon with Fruit Salsa "Our whole family loved this recipe! It is very hot with the jalapenos, but we thought it was fantastic.
Salmon & Dill California Roll step by step
- Evenly cut the salmon and cucumbers into long slices that are the length of the seaweed. Thinly slice the avocado and sprinkle lemon juice over the top.
- Mix the ☆ ingredients.
- Mix together the sushi rice and the white toasted sesame seeds. Put the seaweed on top of a bamboo sushi rolling mat, then put half of the sushi rice on top and spread it out. Cover it with plastic wrap.
- Turn it over. Place the salmon, cucumber, dill mayonnaise (made in Step 2), and the avocado on top of each other about a third of the way from the bottom.
- While being careful not to roll the plastic wrap into the sushi roll, roll it up.
- While rolled up in the plastic wrap, let the sushi roll rest for a bit, then cut up into easy-to-eat pieces. Do that all again from the start to make another roll.
- If you have some, garnish with the thinly sliced lemon and dill. Top with soy sauce if desired and enjoy.
The pineapple gave it just a little sweet with the spicy." – Laurie W. Alaska Salmon Bake with Pecan Crunch "My husband said it was the best salmon he had ever tasted, and he's from Louisiana where the food is. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle.