Salmon fish with turmeric-ginger rice OR with Spinach puree. Please : click here: to access your ordering system. View the latest news and breaking news today for U. S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health at CNN.com.
Love Food Network shows, chefs and recipes? Find the best recipe ideas, videos, healthy eating advice, party ideas and cooking techniques from top chefs, shows and experts. Looking for a food service distributor? You can cook Salmon fish with turmeric-ginger rice OR with Spinach puree using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon fish with turmeric-ginger rice OR with Spinach puree
- Prepare 1 slice of salmon fish.
- You need 100 g of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 4-5 of baby potatoes.
- You need 1 of lemon or lime.
- You need 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt- pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Ingredients for rice.
- You need 120 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 Tsp of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
We'd like to keep you in the loop. Escarole and Bean Soup — For any season, a slow simmered flavorful authentic Italian soup. Salads and Salad Dressings — Whether you're looking for a light summer menu for a sultry evening or just cutting calories, salads are an easy to prepare, cool and healthful alternative to everyday meat-and-potatoes fare. Homemade Yogurt — Yogurt making is a fun and creative experience and.
Salmon fish with turmeric-ginger rice OR with Spinach puree step by step
- .Peel onions off, cut lengthwise and fry them.
- Wash spinach leaves. Heat the oil in the pan and sauté spinach leaves for2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Allow to get cool. Then chop it. Then add sautéed spinach, salt and pepper powder to the onion. Fry them for 5 minutes and set aside. Melt the butter in a saucepan. And fry each side of fish for 4 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- And fry each side of fish for 4 minutes.
- Bring to a boil salted water and add potatoes let to cook very well. Bring to a boil the water, add butter or oil, 1 Tsp turmeric and 1Tsp grated ginger, season with salt. Allow to cook.
- For making sauce: mix soy sauce with lemon or lime juice, combine together.(combination of salty soy sauce with sour lemon juice is wonderful).
- This dish might be served this dish with fried spinach and potatoes or with rice, both are equally tasty.
Explore Baldor's wide selection of fresh produce, meats, dairy, organics and other fine products available for quick delivery direct to your door. Serious Eats is the destination for delicious food, with definitive recipes, trailblazing science, and essential guides to eating and knowing all about the best food, wherever you are. Explore Pampered Chef to find top kitchen products, recipes, and party ideas you'll love, plus details on how to share the love as a Pampered Chef consultant. Thrive Market makes healthy living easy. Buy healthy food from top-selling, organic brands at wholesale prices.