Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread. This is the best recipe for smoked salmon dip I've tried. It comes from my dad, an Alaskan commercial fisherman, who makes the best smoked fish around. This dip is creamier than a lot of the pate' style smoked salmon spreads.
Fold in the smoked salmon and scallions to combine well. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed. Transfer to a small serving bowl and serve with vegetables and/or crackers. You can have Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread
- It’s 18 oz of smoked salmon, skinless, chopped fine.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 Tbls of green onions, chopped fine.
- You need 2 tsp of worshershire.
- You need 2 Tbls of fresh dill, chopped fine.
- You need 1 Tbls of capers, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half n half.
We ordered smoked sockeye salmon spread several more times on our trip, each one a little different. This delicious dip recipe features homemade smoked Alaskan salmon with Jarlsberg swiss cheese and fresh herbs for an unbelievable flavor! There's just something about smoking food at home that is so delicious! Seafood skeptics, do not turn away when you hear the words Smoked Salmon Dip!
Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with crackers.
- Allowing the salmon spread to chill in the refrigerator overnight will meld the flavors. However, it is delicious enough that you can enjoy it now!.
If you do, you'll only be disappointed that you didn't give this delectable dish a try. It's not a big secret that fresh salmon is a pretty big deal in Alaska. Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix. See checkout for your options.) Alaska Smoked Salmon;.