Salmon in Lychee Sauce. Crispy salmon fillets swimming in a creamy, lemony, garlicky sauce… can I get an AMEN?! Okay, a high-five will do. 😀. This is definitely a cross between my Pan-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach AND my Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus.
Salmon is cooked and served with a thickened oyster sauce mixture seasoned with garlic and green onions! Salmon – Use organic fish whenever possible. Also, always buy fresh or frozen seafood from sources that follow the standards of sustainable farming. You can cook Salmon in Lychee Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon in Lychee Sauce
- Prepare of salmon marinate.
- It’s 1 of Salmon fish head or fillet.
- You need 1/2 can of each chop lychee and juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need of lychee sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring oinion.
- It’s 1 tsp of dice ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch with water.
- Prepare 1 of little oil.
- It’s 1/2 can of balance juice.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 of balance lychee.
If you are using frozen salmon then thaw it well in advance before making the dish. But parsley can take a more assertive role, becoming the primary component of a sauce. Here, flat-leaf parsley is combined with capers, scallions and garlic to make a sharp, verdant sauce for salmon. This salmon recipe is quite unique as it the salmon fillets or steaks are basted in a rich barbecue sauce.
Salmon in Lychee Sauce step by step
- marinate salmon for minimum 30 minute.
- drain marinate and broil salmon or fry and set aside.
- in pan with little oil sautee ginger and spring onion for 20 second then add marinate juice and balance juice simmmer for 2 minute then ticken with cornstarch water.
- off heat. pour sauce over salmon then garnish balance lychee and serve.
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. This salmon gets cooked right in the sauce. There's no searing or frying first. Because a lot of people get anxiety at the thought of frying then flipping salmon and having the fillets fall apart on Sauce For Salmon. This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook.