Vickys Prawn & Asparagus Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Prawn & Asparagus Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Prawn & Asparagus Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 180 grams of asparagus spears, trimmed.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 180 grams of cooked prawns.
- You need 8 tsp of French Dressing, see link below for my recipe.
- Prepare 12 of Baby Gem (small Romaine / Cos) lettuce leaves.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Vickys Prawn & Asparagus Salad, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put the asparagus into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and add a good pinch of salt.
- Boil for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and then fill the pan with cold water. Let the asparagus cool then drain again.
- Mix together the French Dressing and cayenne (paprika is also nice).
- Line the serving plates with 3 baby gem leaves.
- Divide the asparagus and prawns between the plates then spoon 2 teaspoons of dressing over each serving https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338925-vickys-french-dressing.