Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley.
My crab pasta salad recipe is so popular and so delicious and I decided to make a variation of that recipe, using shrimp instead of crab. I changed up a couple of ingredients but left the dressing the same and this easy shrimp pasta salad recipe turned out great! Be sure to pin this recipe for a delicious spring or summer dinner idea. You can cook Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of dry sm shell pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of tiny frozen shrimp thawed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely sliced chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of miracle whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of miracle whip(will use later).
Avocados and shrimp are tossed with bacon, cheese, and tomatoes in this super pasta salad. Great as a side dish, but also works as a cool summer entree. This summer Shrimp Pasta Salad is a lighter spin on the Southern shrimp pasta salad that I remember making frequent appearances at our church potlucks and family reunions growing up. Like the original recipe, it has a creamy dressing, baby salad shrimp, and is super duper easy to make.
Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- boil pasta shells according to package, rinse with cold water, and drain, then place in bowl.
- slice black olives and put in bowl with pasta.
- rinse off the tiny shrimp and place in bowl.
- add finely sliced chives to bowl and mix everything together.
- and the first cup of miracle whip mixing real good.
- place the 1/2 cup of miracle whip on top of salad(do not mix in), place in refrigerator, let salad get cold at least 60mins before serving, right before serving stir in the remaining miracle whip,(the pasta will absorb some of the miracle whip while it is sitting, which will leave for a dry tasting salad, by stirring in this last amount right before serving it makes it nice and creamy, not dry.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package. In a large bowl toss pasta in with shrimp celery green and red bell peppers and red onion. Mix mayo salad dressing and OLD BAY in small bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and mix well. How to Make Shrimp Pasta Salad.