Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with I FOllow low carb diet, so subbed out truvia for the honey in the slaw and doubled the amounts of marinaDe for shrimp and slaw. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla.
But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp is a quick and easy delicious recipe that is perfect for keto diets and meal prep lifestyles. This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor! You can cook Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- It’s 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- It’s of Squeeze of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent! Before I get to this great low carb shrimp scampi recipe, I want to share a few things that have become important to me since starting my low carb life style and having kids Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside.
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells.
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
An idea I had after a craving for Buffalo Shrimp. You eat them with your Really enjoyed this. I ate mine as a salad (easier than lettuce wraps). I'm not a spicy food fan so I was pleased that the lite ranch cut the intensity of the hot sauce. I especially love these spicy shrimp.