shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing. This is a classic steakhouse-style spinach salad with the absolute best warm bacon-mustard dressing I've ever had! Looks and tastes like a lot of work, but can be prepared in no time! This salad can easily be converted to a main dish salad by adding strips of grilled chicken breast.
The warm bacon dressing is made from the drippings leftover from cooking the bacon and poured over the spinach, causing slight wilting. Upon researching this recipe, I saw many variations for spinach salad with warm bacon dressing. Some recipes add shrimp, apples, strawberries, or. You can cook shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing
- It’s 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked shrimp peeled/deveined.
- It’s 4 large of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 8 oz of fresh spinach leaves.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh pre-sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of fresh pre-sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of peach.
- It’s 1 of baguett.
- It’s 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced pimientos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
To make his Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Good Eats on Food Network even better, Alton Brown tops it with sliced eggs and mushrooms. Add the dressing and bacon and toss to combine. Peel peach; discard peel and seed, and place in salad bowl. Stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and drippings.
shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing instructions
- prep place spinach,mushrooms,tomatos,and shrimp in salad bowl. Cut bacon into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl (wash hands).
- 1. cover bacon; microwave on high 3-4 mins or until bacon is lightly crisp wash knife and cuting board witg hot, soapy water.
- 2. peel peach and cut into bite-size piececs; add to salad bowl.
- 3. stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and dippings. cover and microwave on high 1 min or untile hot. pour mixture over salad; toss to coat. serve.
- prep. cut bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife. stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. set both aside.
- 1. combine remaining ingedintes in small bowl; spread onto bread halves.
- 2. top with mozzarella and basil. slice bruschetta and serve.
Grilled shrimp top this spinach and egg salad and topped with the warm bacon dressing. Perfect full meal salad for dinner. Serve with some hot rolls to soak up the dressing PREPARE THE SALAD: Place spinach on large platter. Arrange the grilled shrimp,crumbled bacon, and onion on top of greens. This spinach salad combines crispy thick-cut bacon, mushrooms, and soft-boiled eggs with a warm bacon vinaigrette.