Pan Fried Panko Tofu.
You can cook Pan Fried Panko Tofu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Panko Tofu
- You need 1 lb of Extra Firm Tofu.
- It’s of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Ground Ginger.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Coconut Oil for frying.
Pan Fried Panko Tofu step by step
- Drain tofu and cut into squares at 1/2" thick.
- Beat eggs in one bowl. Pour panko into another bowl. Pour flour, Turmeric, Ginger and Cayenne into a third bowl.
- Heat coconut oil over medium high heat until suitable for frying.
- Cover each tofu square first in flour mixture, then beaten eggs, then Panko.
- Pan fry each side until browned golden.
- Lay tofu on metal rack over sheet pan and bake at 350 for 10-5 minutes.