Kanya's Crispy Shrimps. The bridegroom¶s feet are washed with water as soon as he enters the marriage hall, by the father-in-law to be, as the groom is considered as an incarnation of Mahavishnu. The International Handbook of Behavior, Food and Nutrition can truly be said to be research based, theoretical, factual, scientific, academic and practical. The International Handbook of Behavior, Food and Nutrition is without doubt a quality text attractive to the wide range of practitioners and intelligent readers with an interest in these areas.
You can cook Kanya's Crispy Shrimps using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Crispy Shrimps
- It’s 1 kg of shrimps,i use small size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thai chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
Kanya's Crispy Shrimps instructions
- Clean shrimps in runny water ,drain well.
- Cut the head by scissors.
- Stir in large sauce pan until pink ,water disolved.
- Add seasoning except sricha,stir on medium heat until all sauce coated all shrimps.this may turn little sticky,heat off ,remove to the bowl.
- Add sriracha sauce,mix well,now bake shrimps until shells crispy ,but still juicy inside,approximately 6 to 8 mins ,flip on half time depend on your shrimps,so check it after 4 mins ,then flip.