Spicy Lemon Pepper Shrimp. Rinse the shrimp to separate, and then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. To the bowl of a food processor, add the butter, parsley, salt, red pepper. Rinse frozen shrimp to separate, then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake until shrimp is opaque and butter is hot and bubbly. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt. You can cook Spicy Lemon Pepper Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- You need 2 lb of shrimp (i like med shrimp).
- Prepare 2 stick of salted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of minced garlic. can use 3 cloves garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 5 tbsp of lemon juice (I use the lemon squeeze bottles that look like lemons. they originally recipe uses the lemon from 2 lemons).
- You need 1 of *** can substute onion powder for garlic.
- Prepare 1 of **** can use the herbal butter recipe in my profile.
- It’s 1 of **** salt, pepper, garlic powder (go lite on salt).
In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. What to Serve with Lemon Pepper Shrimp. Lemon pepper shrimp goes with anything!
Spicy Lemon Pepper Shrimp step by step
- *** I make herbal butter and have it in the fridge. u can use it for this recipe . I used it because it is the same mix I use for the herbal butter recipe. the recipe for herbal butter can be found on my profile.
- put uncooked shrimp in colander and run cold water over them to get seperated. sprinkle the shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. mix by hand til shrimp is covered with spices.
- put soft butter, parsley, lemon juice, salt, red pepper flakes in food processor and pulse until butter looks crumbly. if butter is to creamy you can still use it.
- put butter mixture on shrimp.if it crumbles just crumble it over the shrimp . if butter is creamy just take a spoon and gather up a 1/2 teaspoon and random place on and among the shrimp.
- let bake at 350° until shrimp is opaque .
- **** THIS RECIPE WAS INSPIRED BY THE PIONEER WOMAN . it is a little different because of the way that it is seasoned. My mother & I love these. she does not like much garlic so I only use 1/2 the garlic and then use onion powder.
- **** I put out a bowl for shells. the juice from the shrimp is great with Italian bread.
- I serve with a small wild greens salad with a balsamic and olive oil based vinigrette.
It makes a great topping on a salad or a filling for Baja-style shrimp tacos! If you are grilling them on skewers, served with a creamy guacamole dip or spicy salsa! Sriracha Grilled Shrimp – Spicy and delicious! Spicy Shrimp This dish is best shared with a table full of friends and family. And it absolutely couldn't be simpler: you throw a bunch of shrimp in a baking pan and douse it with a heavenly mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and butter.