Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! And I think these Low-Carb Shrimp and Avocado Tacos sound perfect for a late summer dinner, when you're not ready for soup or stew but you want something more And we absolutely loved these tacos with slightly-spicy shrimp mixed with a tasty avocado-cilantro-lime mixture, and using my favorite.
These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla. Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp is a quick and easy delicious recipe that is perfect for keto diets and meal prep lifestyles. This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor! You can cook Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- Prepare of Squeeze of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent! Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I especially love these spicy shrimp.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside.
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells.
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
They are so very tasty, and – just as important – very easy to make. My husband, who loves well-seasoned Bursting with flavor, these oven baked spicy shrimp are amazing and so easy to make. Serve them on cauliflower rice, or use in salads and low carb tacos. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free. An idea I had after a craving for Buffalo Shrimp.