Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the prawns. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with green salad and crusty bread. Take the pan off the heat, pour out any excess fat from the chorizo, then stir in the beaten eggs and milk with some seasoning.
Get everything prepped and ready in advance because things come together fast. And don't be shy about the garlic! These garlic shrimp are great served with any kind of starch — rice, potatoes, or pasta, topped with the bright garlic, parsley, and lemon sauce. You can cook Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each chopped fresh basil, parsley chives.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 200 grams of raw prawns.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedges to garnish.
It's pretty much the exact opposite this month. And from what I've heard, a lot of Jamie Oliver's recipes are so quick and simple. I chose this shrimp and parsley frittata for two different reasons – first, because it looked and sounded really good. Make a quick and delicious brunch appetizer or snack with your Instant Pot®. lox, arugula and lemon zest.
Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven grill to high. Place the eggs in a bowl with lemon zest, basil,parsley and chives and mix. season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in a medium sized frypan over a medium heat. Add prawns and cook 1-2 minutes, or until the prawns are just coloured. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the prawns.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the underside is golden, then place the frittata under the grill and cook until the top is golden. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with green salad and crusty bread.
Get the Recipe: Egg White Frittata with Lox and Arugula Low Country Shrimp Frittata. The Best Egg And Shrimp Frittata Recipes on Yummly Cook until the prawns are pink, then add a splash of soy sauce. Kick-start your day with a sweet and savory combination of tender shrimp layered in fluffy eggs, fresh vegetables and melty cheese. Serve in wedges with a salad.