Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad. Healthy dinner recipes for healthy meals, including easy vegetable curry, grilled sesame-crusted aubergine and spicy seared salmon. Healthy dinner recipes are exactly what you need after a long day, when you're feeling low on energy and need a meal that's quick, easy but also good for you. The BEST Pan Seared Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe you'll ever make.
A simple Pan Seared Salmon recipe that's topped with delicious southwestern black bean and corn salsa. This salmon recipe is so easy to make, so tasty, crispy on the outside and flaky What I really like about this pan-seared salmon recipe is the fact that it is super easy to make and yet so delicious. A bold rub gives this quick seafood entree fantastic flavor. You can have Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad
- It’s 500 grams of Norwegian Salmon (deboned and skin on).
- It’s 1 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Robertsons Exotic Thai Spice.
- You need 2-3 sprigs of Dill (fresh).
- Prepare 2 of Lemons (cut in wedges).
- You need of Salad:.
- It’s 20 grams of Wild Rocket.
- You need 20 Grams of Micro Crimson Leaves (Wooworths).
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes (or cherry toms if you preper).
- Prepare 1 of Avo (thick choped or sliced).
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber (sliced).
- You need 100 g of Danish Feta.
- Prepare of Salad Dressing (optional).
Paired with a green veggie and rice, my spicy salmon is a delightful weeknight dinner that's special. This salmon gets cooked right in the sauce. There's no searing or frying first. Because a lot of people get anxiety at the thought of frying then flipping salmon and having the fillets fall apart on them halfway through cooking.
Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad instructions
- Cut salmon into four equal size portions.
- Season salmon portions with salt, black pepper and thai spice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- Once hot, add dill sprigs to fry for 30 seconds and lower heat to medium (you can remove dill or leave in pan as required).
- Place salmon portions skin side down in pan and fry for 5-7 minutes without moving them.
- Whilst the Salmon sears, add all the salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss (with small amount of salad dressing if required). Plate salad into 4 plates as the base for your dish. You can also plate salad ingredients in a deconstructed manner if you dont like tossing them together (see pic).
- After 5-7 minutes lightly drizzle Salmon with juice from two lemon wedges and turn the Salmon over to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate Salmon straight out of the pan onto the salad base, skin side facing up. Add 1-2 lemon wedges per plate for drizzling as required.
But how do I get the same crispy edges from. Does pan searing salmon sound pretty scary to you? I know it may sound intimidating, but it is actually super simple! You probably sear chicken and Crunchy skin on salmon is like eating the crunchy skin of turkey and chicken. What to serve along with this seared salmon recipe?