Spicy Grilled Steak.
You can cook Spicy Grilled Steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Steak
- It’s 2 of Bone In, 1 1/2in Top Sirloin Steak.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of dry dill.
- You need 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of ziplock bag or clear wrap.
- It’s 1 small of side of your choice. Me? Cooked white rice seasoned with 1/4 tsp black pepper and chicken bouillon.
Spicy Grilled Steak step by step
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl with a whisk or fork. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper, dry dill and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Brush wet mix generously over all sides of steaks being sure to use all of it. Season with dry mix on all sides. I wore a glove and patted the seasoning in, however, I did not use all of the seasoning. But I do like bold flavors!.
- Now you can place your steaks in a gallon size zip lock or wrap in clear wrap. Either way, place in fridge and marinade for about 10 minutes. That's about enough time to prep the grill.
- Grill on medium high heat until it reaches your desired doneness. I like my steaks medium rare/medium so I grilled mine for approximately 7 minutes on each side. Grills and temps may vary so watch your steaks carefully.
- Let rest for 8-10 minutes then serve with a side of your choice. Salad works best but it's your choice. It was rice for me tonight.