My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict. One of my favorite breakfast is EGGS BENEDICT. But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, but it can be a bit heavy.
In my eggs Benedict recipe, I use immune-boosting, heart-healthy, anti-inflammatory foods like avocado, asparagus and tomato. Eggs Benedict is one of those items that you'll always see on a breakfast or brunch menu. But, when prepared with the traditional ingredients. You can cook My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict
- It’s 1 of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- You need 1 of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Smoked Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Pesto.
- It’s 1 of Cajun seasoning (to taste).
This healthy eggs benedict is a twist on an old standard. This "healthy hollandaise" sauce is made mostly of Greek yogurt, with a little lemon, touch of butter, and some green tea for an unexpected color. Don't expect it to taste quite like a true hollandaise, but the tart yogurt and lemony zest goes quite well. Keto eggs benedict is one of those dishes that should be enjoyed right away, and the leftovers discarded.
My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict instructions
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat.
- Crack the egg carefully in the pan.
- Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
- Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese.
- Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.
So try to make only as many as you know you'll be The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce. So ditch the high carb English muffin and use a quick low carb bread instead! Eggs Benedict is my favorite breakfast menu item, and it's super easy to make from home! It starts with a toasted english muffin, topped with a slice or two of Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and smothered in traditional Eggs Benedict sauce, called hollandaise sauce. This Healthy Eggs Benedict Recipe Calls for Smoked Salmon and Avocado Sauce.