(Healthy) Grilled Salmon. This easy grilled salmon recipe is sure to help you win your next backyard BBQ. Lemon, garlic and herbs make a simple, flavorful marinade for the healthy fish souvlaki (souvlakia is the Greek word for kebabs), and the yogurt-based tzatziki sauce is one of the traditional pleasures of Mediterranean cuisine. Packed with flavor and heart-healthy fats, salmon can handle the grill, whereas flaky fish like cod, sole, and tilapia tend to fall to pieces.
Use the soy-Dijon-honey sauce in this grilled salmon recipe on chicken, steak, or even as a quick marinade for vegetables. Best Grilled Salmon Recipe Marinade Ingredients: This salmon marinade is a flavor powerhouse and you don't have to let the salmon soak in it for very long at all! In fact, I usually just marinate it while I'm preheating my grill and that gives this salmon all the flavor it needs. You can cook (Healthy) Grilled Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Healthy) Grilled Salmon
- Prepare 1/2 kg of salmon fillet.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning cube.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Toss the onion, lemon and garlic with a generous pinch each of salt and pepper. It has a well rounded flavor, it had just the right amount of saltiness and depth (from the soy sauce-based salmon marinade), and it had just enough tang. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
(Healthy) Grilled Salmon step by step
- Rub salt, seasoning cube and pepper flakes on the salmon fillet; you can marinate as long as you wish did mine for 30mins.
- Heat up a frying pan, spray olive oil once it hot toss in salmon into the frying pan and fry each side to 6mins and flip over.
- You can preheat oven ahead of time. Once you have the salmon fried outside, you can place it in the oven to cook through thoroughly for about 10mins.
- Serve with veggies once done.
Heat grill and place salmon on grill flesh side down. This recipe is written for Grilled Salmon in Foil on a gas grill, and it also works for a charcoal grill, Traeger grill, or Big Green Egg. Simple Grilled Salmon is a summertime favorite! It's easy to make on the grill, and is light and healthy for a quick dinner that's good for you too. The super-fast marinade for this salmon recipe combines maple syrup and teriyaki sauce which also creates a delicious sweet-and-sour glaze.