Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish!
Shrimp and crunchy water chestnuts coated in a sweet & tangy Asian sauce, served in lettuce leaves. Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. Assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro. You can have Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- It’s 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- You need 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
These refreshing lettuce shrimp wraps are simple to prepare and are great as an appetizer or alone as a meal. Lettuce wraps—the low-key dinner of summer—follow a simple formula: Arrange some lettuce, your favorite protein, and a smorgasbord of crunchy and creamy toppings on a giant platter ssäm style. Let everyone build their own wraps at the table. Just make sure you hit each of those notes for the.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps step by step
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp.
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
Spicy Shrimp Lettuce WrapsTake A Bite Out Of Boca. These bite-size shrimp lettuce wraps are just perfect for an appetizer or finger food for a party, providing a burst of Thai flavors with a squeeze of lime. If you're looking for a deliciously different shrimp dish, try making up a platter of these Thai shrimp mini lettuce wraps! Lettuce forms a crispy shell that's full of possibilities, depending on what's in your fridge. Mix in any veggies you want: carrots, broccoli, snow peas and chopped zucchini are all fantastic add-ins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.