Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon. Field editor Vicki Raatz of Waterloo, Wisconsin shares this easy appetizer that pairs fresh cherry tomatoes with smoked salmon. These cute easy appetizer cups filled with hummus, cucumber and a little tomato are perfect for easy entertaining. Jump to the Easy Hummus Cups With Cucumber and Tomato Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
The juices from salmon are added to the salad as well which leaves no waste and no need to add Also very easy, quick, and fun. Added tomatoes and fresh cilantro, and used sour cream in place of. Searching for recipes using canned fish? You can cook Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon
- Prepare 1/4 can of Canned salmon.
- You need 1 of Tomato (medium).
- You need 1 of Cheese (Camembert cheese or cheese of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
Start with Canned Salmon to make wonderful dishes, including Salmon Nicoise Salad and Salmon The 'Start With' series continues with canned salmon as our focus. Just like canned chicken and ham, canned salmon has been an American staple for. Healthy, quick and easy baked salmon with. An easy way to finish off salmon leftovers is to make salmon pasta with spicy tomato sauce.
Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon instructions
- Cut the top off the tomato and scoop out the insides.
- Lightly drain the scooped out insides and mix with the curry powder, soy sauce and mayonnaise.
- Adjust the amount of seasoning depending on how big the tomato is.
- Mix in the canned salmon while trying not to mash it up too finely. Stuff the mixture into the hollowed out tomato.
- Cut the piece of Camembert cheese (1/6 of a whole one) into 3 pieces, and put on top of the tomato cup. Or use whatever cheese you like instead.
- Microwave until piping hot, sprinkle with parsley and it's done! Eat while breaking it up with a spoon!.
- I used this canned salmon.
From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids Canned beans are versatile, delicious, and budget friendly. Try them in freezer burritos, creamy dips. Salmon macaroni with a hint of mustard and Tabasco? Perfect for kids and adults, these patties can be made with fresh or canned salmon, are covered with crispy Panko breadcrumbs, and are served with a homemade tartar dipping sauce. Using canned tuna and salmon is a convenient way to get dinner on the table fast.