sig's Leftover Prawn Cocktail. Seafood Leftovers Recipes Looking for recipes using leftover seafood? We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.
You're sure to find a recipe out of these choices that you want to make with your leftover shrimp before it goes bad. A great way to utilize leftover shrimp is to prepare a dip. The good news is that the preparation of this dip is a very simple process and the yield is simply adorable. You can cook sig's Leftover Prawn Cocktail using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sig's Leftover Prawn Cocktail
- Prepare 250 grams of of ready cleaned and cooked jumbo prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brandy.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of best mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradish sauce.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of handful of spinach, washed, chopped uncooked.
- Prepare 1 of fingerlength and width of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 slice of of lemon.
Fold leftover cooked shrimp in a mixture of dill and sour cream and refrigerate well before serving as an appetizer. Rinse them in a large sieve under a cold tap, then pat dry with kitchen paper. The problem is already cooked food typically toughens when reheated. Great care must be taken not to turn them into rubber.
sig's Leftover Prawn Cocktail instructions
- mix together brandy, mayonnaise, ketchup, feta, tomatoes and horseradish.
- pour over the prawns and mix gently.
- arrange the chopped spinach on a plate and add the prawns to your liking.
- serve with bread and lemon to drizzle over top and sprinkle with paprika and a little cayenne pepper.
I tend to use my sous vide to reheat most seafood. Toss avocado, orange, prawns and coriander together with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Lay the prawns out on some kitchen paper and dab dry. Put into a large bowl and add the shredded lettuce, the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, lemon zest, Tabasco and paprika, if using. Here, ten ways to use fresh or leftover grilled shrimp.