Thai seafood soup. First step of making Thai Seafood Soup (Tom Yum Talay) is to make the broth. This Thai seafood soup is authentic and incredible tasting with its delicious combination of seafood, lemongrass, coconut milk, and lime. The soup soothes and uplifts the spirit as well as the body.
Am amazing thai soup , bursting with flavour with every mouthful. Thai Seafood Soup Recipe – Thai Seafood Soup – Seafood Tom Yum – Seafood Soup – Thai Soup – Thai Soup Recipes As part of the HOW TO COOK GREAT NETWORK. Recipe adapted from The Medicinal Chef: Eat Your Way to Better Health by Dale Pinnock. You can have Thai seafood soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai seafood soup
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of celery sticks.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves or 1 tspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of thumb sized ginger (grated) or 1.5 tspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of light coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cup of veg or chicken stock.
- Prepare 16 of seafood sticks.
- You need 100 grams of prawns.
Thai Chicken & Rice Noodle SoupOnce Upon A Chef. Spicy Red Curry and Coconut Noodle Soup with Shrimpspoon fork bacon. Thai Breakfast Rice Soup with Shrimp (Kao Tom Goong). If you have good seafood, this is the only sauce you need.
Thai seafood soup step by step
- Cut and fry onion for 5 min, then add ginger and garlic fry for 1 more min, then add curry paste cumin and coriander.
- To the same pan add celery carrots and sweet potatoe (everything need to be diced) mix well to season all veg with flavours in the pan.
- Fry everything for 1min and then pour in coconut milk and stock leg it simmer for 20-30 min.
- Once veg is tender let it cool for 5 min then blend. Then add prawns and seafood sticks and blend again.
Salmon, shrimp and loads of chopped veggies make this chowder a hearty, herby meal-in-a-bowl. Seafood Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Prepare the miso as the package suggest. Seafood Soup in white dish closeup. Spicy Thai soup Tom Yam Thai Food, Green curry.