Homemade Mee Aceh.
You can cook Homemade Mee Aceh using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Mee Aceh
- You need 300 gr of yellow noodles.
- Prepare 100 gr of bean sprout.
- Prepare 100 gr of shrimp (peeled).
- It’s 100 gr of cockles.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato (diced).
- You need 1 of thumb-size of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 2 of calamansi lime (cut in half).
- Prepare 3 of spring onions (thinly chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Homemade Mee Aceh step by step
- Rinse the bean sprout thoroughly with water, clean the shrimp and cockles carefully.
- Blend the onions, garlics, chillies and ginger.
- Heat some oil in a wok, stir fry the blended ingredients over medium heat.
- Add in the shrimp and the cockles, followed by diced tomatoes. Stir fry for about 7 mins until you smell the fragrant. Lower down the heat and put on the lid cover.
- Add in the yellow noodles, stir fry carefully for about 5 mins.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce. Keep stirring until it blends well.
- Add in the bean sprout followed by the chopped spring onions. Stir fry gently for about 3 mins.
- Cut 1 calamansi lime in half, decorate on top of the dish when served.
- Happy trying ^•^.