Simple Stuffed shrimp.
You can cook Simple Stuffed shrimp using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Stuffed shrimp
- Prepare 2 packages of Jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 1 packages of Crab meat (or immitation).
- You need 4 of stock Celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red onion.
- It’s 1 packages of Saltine crackers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Simple Stuffed shrimp step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel, devein, and slice shrimp butterfly style (Leave tail on). Cover and put in fridge.
- Chop onion, celery and cilantro into small pieces. Place in medium bowl, chop immitation crab meat into small pieces. Crush crackers to a grainy/powdery consistency with a rolling pin on a cutting board. Mix in.
- Mix in Mayonnaise, mustard, barbecue sauce, and sour cream. Mix in salt and pepper, blend ingredients until moist. (May need additional sour cream).
- Spoon about a tablespoon of mixture on each shrimp, in the center. Place in glass baking dish and drizzle with butter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Or until the outside is pink and the meat is bright white. (Check every few minutes). Serve with lemon wedges if you want to add a tangy touch. Enjoy!.