Smoked Salmon Pasta. Smoked salmon pasta sounds really fancy, but the truth is, it's the easiest and fastest pasta we've ever made. Combine smoked salmon with pasta for a simple yet scrumptious lunch or supper. The flavoursome fish adds a smoky boost to creamy pasta dishes.
This creamy pasta with smoked salmon is quite remarkable yet requires minimal ingredients and Although I just mentioned that this creamy pasta with smoked salmon is perfect for a date night, it is. This easy salmon pasta recipe is perfect for a midweek meal, served with a creamy, lemony smoked salmon sauce. Find more pasta recipes on Tesco Real Food. You can have Smoked Salmon Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Pasta
- It’s 2 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 20 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 80 grams of butter.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 175 grams of cream cheese, salmon flavour.
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme, chopped.
- You need 500 grams of pasta, cooked.
- You need 600 grams of smoked salmon, cubed small.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of medium avocados, sliced (optional).
Smoked Salmon Pasta is a creamy pasta recipe that is easy to make and absolutely delicious. It's made with staple ingredients and there are many options for substitutions so you can make this pasta. Fresh pasta, asparagus and smoked salmon are tossed with shallot cream sauce in this elegant weeknight dinner that can be prepared in well under an hour. I love the flavors of smoked salmon pasta: Homemade whole wheat pasta, tarragon, parsley, lots of sweet butter, and of course my own smoked salmon.
Smoked Salmon Pasta instructions
- You can serve this dish hot or cold.
- Preheat a large pot on the stove to a meduim / high heat.
- Fry the onions in a large pot with the olive oil, until nice and light brown.
- Reduce the heat to meduim / low. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the flour and stir until it forms a light dough.
- Begin adding the cream bit by bit, whisking constantly so that it doesn't get lumpy, now do the same with the milk.
- Add the thyme and simmer for about 4 minutes, continue whisking. Now add your cream cheese.
- By now you should know if you want to serve your dish hot or cold. If you want to serve it cold, put the sauce aside to cool down before you continue.
- Add the pasta and salmon, check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if need to.
- Serve with sliced avocado (optional).
This is a recipe for the Pacific Northwest, for. Hot smoked salmon comes in fillets in vacuum sealed packets in the refrigerator section of supermarkets. This is an awesome pasta that is quick to make and very satisfying. I first copied a recipe from Bon Appetit and then combined it with several. Smoked Salmon Pasta , amazingly delicious Want to try it?