Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles).
You can cook Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles)
- Prepare 65 g of egg noodle.
- You need 50 g of silken tofu/egg tofu.
- You need 7 of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of shitake (big size).
- You need 1 of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 of chili (if you like it spicy).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- You need 1 cm of ginger (bruised).
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of mushroom stock powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of corn starch (dissolve with 1 Tbsp water).
- You need 350 ml of water.
Mie Sapo Tahu (Claypot Tofu with Noodles) step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Chop garlic and onion. Thinly slice carrot, tofu and shitake.
- Boil noodle for about 3 minutes until cooked. Fry tofu until it's surface become golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat wok with medium heat, then saute ginger, garlic and onion until fragrant. Add carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Put shrimp and shitake in and stir it well.
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, mushroom stock powder, and white pepper (you could add chili as well). Mix it well for 3 minutes, then add bok choy and tofu. Change fire to lowheat and cook for 2 minutes. Add sesame oil and pour corn starch mixture. Stir it until the soup a bit thicken. Turn of heat.
- Put noodle in a large bowl and pour Sapo Tahu. Serve it while it hot ✨.