Black Bean and Edamame Sliders.
You can cook Black Bean and Edamame Sliders using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Edamame Sliders
- You need 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of black bean.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of whole wheat dinner rolls.
- It’s 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 of chipotle chilli in adobo sauce.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
Black Bean and Edamame Sliders instructions
- Bring small pot of water to a boil. Add edamame, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Process garlic in food processor until minced. Add edamame, black beans, chipotle chilli, cilantro, barbecue sauce, cumin, red pepper, onion, and salt. Process until mixture forms course paste.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add patties and heat until hot flipping half way through.
- top with additional barbecue sauce and cheese.