Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce. Great recipe for Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce. I restricted the amount of butter (which is animal fat) used as much as possible in this recipe. Transform your regular meunière a bit more luxurious.
The name is misleading, and off-putting, but they have nothing to do with cake. They are made from mashed potato and fish (like tinned salmon or tuna, smoked haddock or mackerel or white fish. Transform your regular meunière a bit more luxurious. You can have Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce
- You need 2 of pieces King salmon, fresh salmon or cod.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil for pan frying (grapeseed, vegetable etc.).
- You need 5 of to 10 grams Butter.
- You need 1 of Tartar sauce.
- It’s 1 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1/8 of of an onion Onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of just 1 dash for color!! Parsley (dried parsley is fine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon (or Italian dressing).
- You need of Side vegetables.
- Prepare 5 of cm Carrot.
- It’s 10 of to 15 pods Snow peas.
- Prepare 1 of Boiling water.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
I've reduced the amount of butter as much as possible to make it healthier. Leave to rest on a plate while you cook the spinach. Make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Remember, looks are less important than personality (and taste!) and this easy salmon loaf is proof of that.
Easy Salmon Meunière with Tartare Sauce instructions
- Salt and pepper and the salmon, and dust lightly with flour.
- Spread the oil in a frying pan, and put in the flour dusted salmon.
- Cover with a lid, and cook over low heat until the salmon is browned on one side.
- Turn the salmon over, and brown the other side. Drop the butter into the pan. That's it. I believe in keeping cooking easy and delicious!!.
- To make the tartare sauce, finely chop the boiled egg, onion and parsley, and mix with mayonnaise and lemon. Use as much as you like!.
Serve with your favorite tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, or hot, white cream sauce." A beautifully simple preparation of raw fish that is a celebration of freshness. The thing I love about this dish is the magic worked by the lemon juice. As well as imparting sharp fresh flavor, the acid in the lemon juice affects the protein in the fish, causing a cooked texture on the surface of the meat whilst leaving the centre rare and soft. See great recipes for Flounder filet "Meuniere", Chicken meuniere too! This Easy Salmon Pattie Recipe with Homemade Tartar Sauce is a must to make this week, so save time in the kitchen and give your family a great tasting meal without all the hassle.