Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish!
Shrimp and crunchy water chestnuts coated in a sweet & tangy Asian sauce, served in lettuce leaves. Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. Assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro. You can cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- You need 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
These refreshing lettuce shrimp wraps are simple to prepare and are great as an appetizer or alone as a meal. Spicy Shrimp Lettuce WrapsTake A Bite Out Of Boca. Lettuce wraps—the low-key dinner of summer—follow a simple formula: Arrange some lettuce, your favorite protein, and a smorgasbord of crunchy and creamy toppings on a giant platter ssäm style. Let everyone build their own wraps at the table.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps step by step
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp.
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
These bite-size shrimp lettuce wraps are just perfect for an appetizer or finger food for a party, providing a burst of Thai flavors with a squeeze of lime. If you're looking for a deliciously different shrimp dish, try making up a platter of these Thai shrimp mini lettuce wraps! Lettuce forms a crispy shell that's full of possibilities, depending on what's in your fridge. Mix in any veggies you want: carrots, broccoli, snow peas and chopped zucchini are all fantastic add-ins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. These shrimp lettuce wraps are a great twist on keto shrimp tacos.