Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Over here, salmon fillets are pan-grilled until nicely browned but the meat is still tender and juicy.
Cooked in a teriyaki sauce served with steamed zucchini ribbons and broccoli. The ultimate healthy, low carb meal full of everything 'good-for-you,' meal in minutes! This easy to make oven baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe is destined to become a new favorite! You can cook Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi
- Prepare 125-250 g of precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),.
- Prepare 1 of fillet of salmon, skin left on,.
- You need 1 of small-medium carrot grated,.
- You need 20 g of precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,.
- You need 2 of spring onions, chopped,.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),.
- It’s Half of a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- It’s 1 of small pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Coconut oil spray.
- Prepare of To garnish:.
- You need of Nigella seeds.
It uses basic ingredients to make a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce that creates the most perfectly glazed salmon. Serve it with white or brown rice and steamed veggies for a delicious weeknight meal! This recipe is for the fresh salmon version-but I'll include my cheaters versionusing frozen filets-for those nights you want salmon-but don't have much time. The I recreated this from a dinner I had at Perkins one night.
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes.
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!.
It's a lemon peppered filet that is then glazed with teriyaki sauce (so yummy!!!) Teriyaki Glazed Salmon. Arrange salmon on sheet pan with green beans around it. I'm always up for a good salmon dinner, but this is the best recipe I've ever made. Strawberry jam might seem like a surprise in an Asian-inspired dish, but it makes a sweet-savory glaze that impresses everyone—even my boyfriend, who doesn't like fish. Teriyaki salmon rice bowl is also known as Teriyaki salmon donburi and is my go-to weekday delicious one-bowl meal.