Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Spicy Shrimp Taco Lettuce Wraps Lettuce wraps filled with spicy shrimp, avocado & tomato salsa and topped with a spicy jalapeno cilantro sauce. This flavor-packed tacos are low-carb and keto and make an AMAZING lunch or dinner. Easy Low Carb Shrimp Tacos This is a great recipe for anyone, including me, who likes both shrimp and tacos.
Quick, delicious and great served with coleslaw and a low carb tortilla. Shrimp are seasoned with chilli, cumin, garlic and onion powder with lime juice for a tangy and spicy flavour. The lime juice helps mix the spices into a paste which coats the shrimps. You can have Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- It’s 20 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- Prepare of Squeeze of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Reach for a low carb taco and you have a quick and tasty meal! Low Carb Shrimp Tacos in a homemade spice rub served with a crunchy slaw made with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice. A favorite taco along with these Fish Tacos and Chicken Soft Tacos. I could easily eat shrimp tacos every day and be happy.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside.
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells.
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
What I love about shrimp is how quickly they are to make. These easy low-carb lettuce shrimp tacos are the perfect healthy lunch option! Seafood tacos are one of the best inventions ever created! At least, that's how we feel here at Sims Home Kitchen. This Low-Carb Sweet and Spicy Shrimp with Vegetables is just what I needed to kick my butt into gear from a vacation that was filled to the brim with rice, beans, and tacos.