Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce.
You can have Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce
- It’s 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- Prepare 1 pack of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1,5 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce step by step
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained.
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder.
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi.
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.