Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel. Chinese broccoli is a leafy vegetable with broad flat leaves and fat stems. It looks different from the regular broccoli and has a bitter note. I like the Hong Kong Chinese broccoli, which looks great when served.
Wash and trim Chinese broccoli of all large leaves. Chinese broccoli tastes like a cross between broccoli and broccoli rabe. It has a slight bitterness that pairs well with the sweetness in black bean sauce. You can cook Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel
- You need 150 grams of black bean mackerel.
- You need 300 grams of chinese brocoli / kai lan vegetable.
Five-spice pressed tofu and Chinese black vinegar can be found at most Asian grocery stores. Chinese black vinegar, in particular, is worth. Ingredient Note: Black bean-garlic sauce, made from pureed salted and fermented black soybeans, is a widely used condiment in Chinese cooking and can be found with the Asian food in most UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli with Black Bean-Garlic Sauce.
Chinese Brocoli With Black Bean Mackerel instructions
- Baked the black bean mackerel at 180 C till bubbly for 10 minutes then set aside or simply just steamed it for 10 minutes (Bain Marie style).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and chinese brocoli stem first for 2 minutes then the whole leaf for another 1 minutes,then drain and plate it.
- Drizzle the baked black bean mackerel on top of the chinese brocoli / kailan and serve immediately.
- Below,are few of my black bean mackerel sauce and black bean sauce recipe,i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/459651-spaghetti-in-black-bean-mackerel-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365296-bitter-gourd-with-black-bean-mackerel.
Reduce liquid by half over medium heat and then add the black beans. An easy beef marinade and stir-fried veggies come together for a quick and easy dinner that's faster than ordering in. with Black Bean Mayo & Roasted Broccoli. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our These burgers are packed with fresh ginger and savory Chinese black bean sauce—which you'll also combine with mayonnaise for a savory, creamy spread. Broccoli and tofu are tossed in a spicy black bean sauce in this quick and easy chinese stir fry! What's your favorite dish to order at a Chinese restaurant?