Black Bean Taco Soup.
You can have Black Bean Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, cooked, drained.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of 16.5 oz, sweet corn kernels, drained.
- You need 1 can of 15.5 oz, black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 2 can of 14.5 oz, diced tomatoes (with green chiles is optional).
- You need 1 can of 8 oz, tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of Tostitos Original Restaurant Style chips.
Black Bean Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat and onion in your soup pot. Drain. Put meat back in pot.
- Add taco seasoning and water according to the package and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add all the canned ingredients. Stir. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired. Eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
- Directions for freezing: cook meat like instructed in steps 1-2, let cool. Dump meat and ingredients into a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge 24 hours before. Cook in crockpot on High 1-2 hours, or on Low 2-3½ hours. Serve.