Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Great recipe for Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. I love lettuce wraps for lunch or a light dinner. Every bit a BLT, this flatbread sammie is even better with a tender, juicy shrimp nestled in with the other ingredients.
Jumping into a pool of water ?, eating watermelon like it's my job ?, BBQ'S, the smell of fresh cut grass, and light, refreshing evening meals out on the patio where everyone lingers, talking and laughing into the night…. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. You can cook Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- It’s 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- You need 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- You need 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
A delicious recipe for healthy & Low Carb Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. Say goodbye to take-out with these Asian Lettuce Wraps. I'm still working to get the actual printable put into the post itself, but in the meantime, here's the straight-up recipe if you'd like to see what's in it! Quick-cooking bean threads, also called cellophane or glass noodles, can substitute for any kind of Asian noodle, especially in Chinese and Korean recipes, and are available at most large supermarkets.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps step by step
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp.
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
Add the shrimp, lentils, ginger, and red pepper to the pan. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil and let cook down for a minute or two. I love lettuce wraps, they are my go-to when I want to eat low carb. In fact, I have so many lettuce wrap recipes here on my site, everything from Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, Taco lettuce wraps to BLT lettuce wraps to name a few. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low in carbohydrates and gluten free.