Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry.
You can have Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry
- It’s of Sauce for stir fry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar (either white or rice).
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Stir Fry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- You need 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 3 of green onions sliced.
Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. when they are well mixed put vinegar, soy sauce & water with dry ingredients.
- put oil in skillet and fry chicken until it is down.
- then add peppers, onions, and carrots to the chicken for about 2-3 minutes. veggies should be semi-crisp.
- add brown sugar mixture. stir well and cover until sauce is thick. can be served over rice, chow mein, or lo mein noodles ..
- **** this is also one of those recipes that I cut up the semi frozen chicken breast and season chicken with fresh minced onions, s&p, and garlic.. I mix the chicken by hand and put in a freezer bag or air tight container.
- **** I have also added string beans to the stir fry. can also add squash or broccoli..