Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps. These lettuce wraps are the perfect fresh and flavorful summertime appetizer or entree. These Hoisin Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are so quick and easy to make. Shrimp is always a quick cooking ingredient.
The chopped shrimp are mixed with chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onions and coated in a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce. Lettuce wraps are a simple lunch idea for those of us staying away from bread and grain. This Asian chicken lettuce wrap recipe is full of flavor and only takes a few minutes to throw together. You can cook Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of For Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- It’s 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- It’s of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- You need of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
How to Make Healthy Asian Chicken. Many Asian-inspired recipes call for a lot of sugar or other ingredients that I like to stay away from. In each lettuce cup, start with the rice noodles. Then add the red pepper, followed by the carrots.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.
Mix the honey, soy, lime juice and oils in a medium bowl. Add cucumbers and shrimp and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and garnish with sesame seeds. Shrimp lettuce wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp. The peanut sauce is exceptional and surprisingly simple.