Simple Salmon Carbonara.
You can have Simple Salmon Carbonara using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Salmon Carbonara
- Prepare 100 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salmon flakes (ready made).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Milk.
- It’s 2 slice of ●Sliced cheese (non-melting type).
- It’s 1 of ●Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, black pepper.
Simple Salmon Carbonara instructions
- Tear the sliced cheese into pieces and place in a heat-resistant bowl with the milk.
- Heat unwrapped in a microwave (est. 1 min 30 sec at 600 W). Mix well after heating.
- Add the egg yolk and salmon flakes and mix.
- Drain your boiled pasta and add quickly to the mix in Step 3. Transfer to a plate and top with black pepper and parsley.