Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce.
You can cook Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce
- You need 470 grams of Salmon filets.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Plain flour.
- You need 4 of Wakegi scallion (or Japanese leek).
- You need 60 ml of ☆Dashi stock.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Chili pepper (shredded).
Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce instructions
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and the minced scallion (or Japanese leek) together to make the sauce. Omit the chili pepper when cooking for kids.
- Flavor the salmon with salt and pepper, and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Dust the salmon with flour, and fry in a heated frying pan until surface crisps. Use a paper towel to wipe away any excess moisture while frying.
- Transfer the fried salmon to a serving plate, top with the sauce from Step 1, and it's complete.