Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts. This super quick and easy BAKED DONUT RECIPE is OIL FREE, can easily be made GLUTEN FREE, and absolutely DELICIOUS (and healthy!)! If you love donuts then look no further for the best donut recipes on the internet. All of your favorite donuts that you can make in your own kitchen.
If truth be known, I'm more of a savoury person and I always gravitate to the sausage rolls and Today's recipe for Guilt-Free Baked Doughnuts (Donuts)Three Ways! is my way of creating a. Nutella Filled Baked Donuts – homemade baked donuts overloaded with gooey Nutella filling and crunchy cinnamon-sugar coating are a mind-blowing treat for all donut lovers. But, these Nutella Filled Baked Donuts are anything but ordinary. You can have Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts
- Prepare 210 grams of cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of honey (acacia, etc) for moist donuts.
- Prepare 24 grams of skim milk powder.
- Prepare 2/3-1 tsp of krazy salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 120 grams of plain yogurt.
- You need 60 grams of milk (don't use soy milk, they'll become dense) Fillings, Toppings Etc.
- Prepare to taste of cheese (easy melting type, sliced or whatever you'd like, or even vegetarian cheese).
- It’s to taste of meat (ham, sausage, bacon etc), fish (salted salmon, shirasu etc.).
- Prepare to taste of vegetables (canned corn, cooked vegetables, etc), herbs (dried parsley, etc.) – the donuts will become doughy don't add too many vegetables.
Warm and gooey Nutella filling takes them over the top. Soft & fluffy completely oil-free baked Vegan Raspberry Donuts with a smooth, pretty in pink glaze. All infused with sweet raspberry flavour & so delicious. Is anything better than pretty pink donuts?
Oil-free Baked Savory Donuts instructions
- Mix the batter ingredients together.
- Fill the donut molds evenly with cheese, vegetables, meat etc. Pour the batter in over them.
- Don't mix the vegetables etc. into the batter, or the batter will get too watery.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Don't overbake these! Bake for a shorter time than regular baked donuts. Adjust the time depending on your oven.
- You can adjust the consistency of the batter with milk (or water). I've listed an average amount in the recipe, so if there are any issues please try adding more or less milk or water.
- Don't mix grated cheese into the batter – the donuts will become hard. It's best to sprinkle cheese into the bottom of the donut molds.
- The honey is indispensable for the texture of the batter. Don't reduce it too much.
- Slice the donuts in half and make raw vegetable sandwiches. The crispy texture is irresistible ♪ Apparently shops that sell cake salé (savory cakes) use their leftover cakes for vegetable sandwiches.
And here they are just in time for Valentine's Day so you can treat your loved one or yourself ♡. I probably already offended some just by spelling DOughNUT as donut. But who says ugh in the middle of a donut? I started baking gluten free donuts when my gluten free son was in grammar school. They constantly bring Dunkin Donuts into school to celebrate absolutely anything (or nothing).