Teriyaki shrimp. Tender shrimp sautéed in a homemade teriyaki sauce. It's Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing this Super Easy Teriyaki Shrimp!
It's so much easier to… Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic, garlic powder, and ginger. Plus, this teriyaki shrimp tastes so much better and you can completely control the ingredients, sodium, nutrition, and even switch up the veggies and alter the amount of garlic and ginger. You can cook Teriyaki shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki shrimp
- You need 2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of chinese veggies.
- It’s 4 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 piece of garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cold water.
- You need of rice.
Reserve the teriyaki sauce and the shrimp separately. Using tongs, turn the shrimp over and sear for an additional minute on the other side. In a large skillet, add water, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and ginger and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Teriyaki shrimp instructions
- Chop garlic ginger.
- Combine ginger and garlic in olive oil in small suate pan with shrimp.
- Mix sugar brown sugar in bowl then transfer to saute pan with shrimp.
- Cook down until doneness of shrimp add Chinese veggies.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in bowl until consistency of milk then add to mixture.
- Serve over rice.
Whisk soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, Sriracha, sesame oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl until fully blended. In small bowl combine soy teriyaki, honey, and crushed garlic, whisking well. Pour over shrimp and marinate until needed. Meanwhile, in large skillet saute onions in sesame oil over medium-high heat until soft and translucent. Easy Teriyaki Shrimp is one of the quickest and most flavorful dinner recipes you can make!