Black Bean and Chicken Echilada.
You can cook Black Bean and Chicken Echilada using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Chicken Echilada
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 can of corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa verde.
- You need 1 jar of monterey jack cheese dip.
- Prepare 2 of cupe shredded cheese.
Black Bean and Chicken Echilada instructions
- In a nonstick pan cook diced onion, diced chicken, minced garlic, cumin, and a dash of salt and pepper untill chicken is cooked through.
- Add corn, beans, and 4 tablespoons of salsa verde. Cook for one or two minutes.
- Warm corn tortillas in microwave under a towell.
- Fill tortillas, roll up, and place in a 13×9 baking pan untill full. Spoon a tablespoon of salsa verde over each, cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°. Warm up the monterey jack cheese dip and spoon over each enchilada when serving.