Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup. Chinese style squid stir-fry is a delicious and healthy way to eat squid. The recipe comes with a video to show you the whole cooking process. Remove from heat and place squid and sauce on a plate.
Bok choy is a type of Chinese cabbage. You might find it at the market under different names like Chinese white cabbage, pak choi or pok. If using bok choy, trim off the bottoms and separate into stalks. You can cook Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk or small Chinese celery bunch.
- You need 1 of Bok Choy.
- It’s 2 of tbsp grinded dried shrimp.
- It’s 1 of big bowl of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dashi.
Rinse if necessary and drain on paper towels. This Bok Choy Soup will fight your flu. Now, I can't claim that it will cure anything (I'm not a doctor), but things like ginger and garlic are there to help when you feel This bok choy soup loves all the veggies and really loves shrimp. Ingredients in this ginger garlic noodle soup with bok choy.
Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup step by step
- Cut the squid open and clean the gut.
- Throw out the sack, scale, teeth and eyes.
- Cut the Squid in bite size pieces. Please note that some Squid like NZ squid are quite tough so you may need to slice them up.
- Slice up the veges. I use Chinese celery for the aroma because I hate eating celery. Those are frozen since Chinese celery is hard to find in NZ supermarket.
- Put your wok or pan on the stove at high temperature. Add oil and wait for the oil to heat.
- Throw in the squid, add salt and dashi stock to taste. Stir the Squid until the flesh turns solid white (as opposed to the transparent white colour of raw squid).
- Add veges and stir for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fill your soup pot with water and put on the stove at high temperature.
- Add grinded dried shrimp, salt and dashi stock to taste.
- Wash the bok choy and cut it into small pieces.
- Once water is boiled, throw in the bok choy and turn off the stove. Leave the pot on to let the heat cook the bok choy for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy. Peas is cherished by seafood lovers across the world. Healthier Way Stir-fry shrimp in a small amount of oil and top with a light sprinkling of crunchy instant ramen noodles. Transfer the shrimpandbok choy stir-fry to a medium serving bowl and garnish with the crispy noodles. Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips.